MJMBA is hoping that our fall season will be able to run, however we are working towards creating a program which will be in compliance with Saskatchewan's Plan to re-open as well as Basketabll Canada's and Basketball Saskatchewan's safety guidelines.  The league will look very different we are sure, but please know we as a board are looking at every option for our young players.

At this point, we are waiting on word regarding facility usage, and are unable to give any more information at this point as to if and when the season may be able to start.  Registration is closed until further notice.

We appreciate your patience and support as we all move through these crazy times.  We will update our website and facebook page with any pertinant information as it becomes available.